First I cropped the image to a panoramic format. This emphasised one of the primary attractions in the linking of the sweeping shapes. The contrasting colours particularly with the bright green of the potato patches was the other primary focus. This I played down a little with the addition of some earth red (Burnt Sienna) as I tend to steer away from overly intense green which I find can be harsh to my eyes.
Using watercolour light grasses in front of darker paddocks are tricky. Masking is an option but I find that can look harsh so I preferred to scratch into the just damp paper and use a little of the opaque yellows and even a touch of gouache once dry. These opaque light paints come to the fore so are fine for the front grass.
Working in pastel oil or acrylic is another option to more accurately render these grasses….. if accuracy is a priority. I do like the freshness and sponteneity of capturing the impression of the location in watercolour.